My Travel to Switzerland

Friday 15th January
On the morning of this day I got of thinking about my life and I can conclude that is boring so I decide travel to other country, in one hour my suitcases are ready and I taked a taxi to airport and I bougth a ticket to Switzarland. When I arrived to this country I seemend beautiful. While I was walking one girl stoped me and she said "do you want to go to a very elegant hotel?" and I said "of course" in that moment I was amazed for her smile. She was Polish and did not know what to do at the airport, when she saw me she thought I was in the same situacion, and that´s how it was, 

Saturday 16th January
On the next morning I got up with a smile in the face, because I  was having a amazing travel, at 9 o´clock Katia the girl of yesterday and me boarded a train to Glarner Alpen to climb the mountain and do a lot of activities in this pleace because in this season there is snow, when we when we arrived we found out that we had 20 miles to go where we wanted to go, so we hitchhikend to the mountain, that day was the happiest day of my life.


At this moment I am still in Switzerland, so I will continue writing about my trip.

Comentarios